Shampoo bars have many benefits and the demand has increased over the last two years. With gaining popularity we thought it would be great to share why everyone is super excited about them.
Check out some of the benefits:
- They don't require preservatives
- Can last a long time, even a full size bar can be cut into small pieces with a regular knife
- They don't contain any additives
- They tend to lather better than natural liquid shampoos
- Easier to travel with, no leaking from bottles in your luggage
- They are cost effective compared to natural liquid shampoos
- Most contain ingredients that's also beneficial for skin & body like our Rhassoul & Bentonite Clay Shampoo Bar
How to use a Shampoo Bar:
- Wet hair with warm for a few sections
- Rub Shampoo bar on scalp to build a lather
- Use palm of fingers to massage scalp and get it clean
- Rinse and move on to conditioning as usual
Why Rhassoul & Bentonite Clay as a Shampoo Bar? Both of the ingredients when used in the clay form has great benefits on the hair and skin, here's the breakdown of those benefits:
Rhassoul Clay: Mineral-rich clay that contains high levels of skin-healing silica, potassium and magnesium. It clarifies without stripping the hair of natural oils, nourishes the hair, leaves hair soft and shiny and enhances its volume, removes dandruff and eases problems of excessively oily hair.
Bentonite Clay: Traps and removes dirt, debris, build up and other particles from your hair and scalp. Bentonite contains over 70 natural occurring trace minerals like: High in Silica- 61.4% (required for strong healthy hair growth and skin tissue regeneration). Excellent to rejuvenate and cleanse the skin. It draws excess oils and debris to the surface, boosts circulation to tighten the skin and stimulate blood flow, and whisks away dead skin cells that can clog pores.
We hope you find these ingredients beneficial in your hair and skin regimen as well!