Shampoo bars have many benefits and the demand has increased over the last two years. With gaining popularity we thought it would be great to share why everyone is super excited about them!
Here are seven (7) benefits of shampoo bar with rhassoul and bentonite clay:
- They don't require preservatives
- Can last a long time, even a full size bar can be cut into small pieces with a regular knife (make your own shampoo gems)
- They don't contain any additives
- They tend to lather better than natural liquid shampoos
- Easier to travel with, no leaking from bottles in your luggage (bye ziploc bags!)
- They are cost effective compared to natural liquid shampoos
- Most contain ingredients that are beneficial for hair and skin like our Rhassoul & Bentonite Clay Shampoo Bar
So, why exactly use rhassoul and bentonite clay as shampoo bar? The answer is simple, these ingredients when used in clay form provide great benefits on hair and skin! Here is a breakdown of those benefits:
Rhassoul Clay: Mineral-rich clay that contains high levels of skin-healing silica, potassium and magnesium. It clarifies without stripping the hair of natural oils, nourishes the hair, leaves hair soft and shiny and enhances its volume, removes dandruff and eases problems of excessively oily hair.
Bentonite Clay: Traps and removes dirt, debris, build up and other particles from your hair and scalp. Bentonite contains over 70 natural occurring trace minerals like: High in Silica- 61.4% (required for strong healthy hair growth and skin tissue regeneration). Excellent to rejuvenate and cleanse the skin. It draws excess oils and debris to the surface, boosts circulation to tighten the skin and stimulate blood flow, and whisks away dead skin cells that can clog pores.
Now that you have read the seven (7) benefits of shampoo bar with rhassoul & bentonite clay, it is time you give it a try! Here's how...
- Wet hair with warm for a few sections
- Rub Shampoo bar on scalp to build a lather
- Use palm of fingers to massage scalp and get it clean
- Rinse and move on to conditioning as usual