Here are seven (7) ways how to avoid frizzy hair...
- Make sure you don't have any split or damaged ends.
- Dry strands are more prone to frizz, incorporate a proper moisturizing routine from root to tip.
- If you're twisting/braiding your hair try to avoid borrowed for each section as you twist/braid all the way down. This way when you unravel, your hair is still smooth
- Seal in the moisture and pay special attention to your ends. Use a heavier sealant like our Silky Aloe Curl Pudding after your moisturizer if your hair frizzes easily.
- Avoid using drying shampoos that strips your hair of it's natural oils.
- Having over-processed chemicals in your hair can lead to your cuticles staying raised instead of being smooth, another reason to focus on consistent moisture.
- Most importantly, stay hydrated inside out!
Shop your natural curly hair care essentials online today.