Here are seven (7) ways to avoid frizzy hair...
- Make sure you don't have any split or damaged ends.
- Dry strands are more prone to frizz, incorporate a proper moisturizing routine from root to tip.
- If you're twisting/braiding your hair try to avoid borrowing pieces for each section as you twist/braid all the way down. This way when you unravel, your hair is still smooth.
- Seal in the moisture and pay special attention to your ends. Use an oil like our Herbal Infused Hair & Scalp Oil after your moisturizer if your hair frizzes easily.
- Avoid using drying shampoos that strip your hair of it's natural oils.
- Over-processing your hair with chemicals can lead to your cuticles staying raised instead of being smooth (also known as high porosity hair), another reason to focus on consistent moisture.
- Most importantly, stay hydrated inside and out!
Shop your natural curly hair products online today.