Wash 'n go hairstyle is a favorite for many and we love seeing the results once the hair is completely dry.
We have challenged many of our Bask & Bloom beauties to rock this style as many think you can only get great results on loose, curly hair. Well, they didn't disappoint and the results were A-MA-ZING!
Here are 5 useful and easy steps on how to do a wash and go on natural hair (regardless of texture):
- Apply product in small sections on wet hair... especially your leave-in conditioner.
- Finger comb until all product is dissolved, if it is just sitting on top of your hair it may not be the right product for you. Knowing your hair porosity will help to avoid this.
- Rake the gel in each small sections and use the shingling method to define your strands.
- Sit under a dryer or allow to fully air dry.
- Apply a small amount of hair oil and use a pick to shape the hair into your final style.
Shop your natural curly hair care essentials online today.