All hair types grow at different lengths and rates. The good news is, hair does grow!
Experiencing some issues while growing your hair? Here are some curly hair growth tips from our #NaturallyEmpowered beauties around the internet to assist with your length goals.
1. Establish a healthy natural hair regimen.
2. Be consistent with washing and styling.
3. Avoid product buildup, especially on the scalp which clogs the pores!
4. Use healthier, nurturing ingredients specifically formulated for your hair type.
5. Your hair is much older and drier at the ends, pay close attention to it when applying products and if you see any breakage then get a trim to avoid stunting your growth.
6. Moisture, Moisture, Moisture. If you are not properly & consistently moisturizing your hair it will lead to dryness and breakage.
7. Avoid tight styles, especially when protective styling to lessen any breakage/damage from occurring.
8. Deep conditioning is your friend. Look for ones with strengthening properties to help with hair length retention.
9. Low manipulation hairstyles are highly recommended.
10. Use a t-shirt or microfiber towel to dry your hair. There is less friction from these items than a normal towel that can cause breakage.
That's all! Now it's time for you to try these curly hair growth tips at home.
Shop your natural curly hair products online today.