When to use a deep conditioner?
- On healthy hair free of damage (adding this into regular routine actually helps prevent damage)
- To keep attracting moisture to the hair (sit under a steamer or hair dryer if you have low porosity hair)
- To replace a rinse out conditioner and length retention is the overall goal
When to use a protein treatment?
- If there are signs of damage happening to your hair. Usually from color treatment, excessive heat or from not following a proper regimen that leads to dry, limp hair prone to breakage
- Protein treatments are also good for High Porosity hair to fill in the gaps of the hair cuticle that are raised and releases moisture quickly.
At Bask & Bloom Essentials we created a well-rounded deep treatment that gives you the option to treat, maintain moisture balance as well as protect against breakage. Our Brahmi Root Hair Masque can be used weekly and is the number one key player to growth and length retention.